We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop the control interface, automation and safety logics for Deneb Medical's surgical robot.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to put their talent, skills and experience to work in a young, high potential startup dedicated to improving people's lives.
The candidate will have a high degree of freedom to put their talents into practice while learning from experienced colleagues and joining a team currently composed of more than 15 people and with a strong network of external collaborations.
- Education: Higher Engineering or Degree and Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Automation, Telecommunications or similar.
- 5 years of experience developing SW in object-oriented languages (preferably C++).
- Experience in object-oriented application design (design patterns, UML).
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (Python...).
- It will be valued:
- Experience in GUI development.
- Experience with unit test frameworks (GTest, Boost test...).
- Experience in continuous integration.
- Handling of communication protocols and data exchange interfaces.
- High level of English.
- Communication skills and teamwork.
What we offer?
- Joining a cutting-edge technology startup offering disruptive medical solutions.
- Professional development opportunities
- Interesting financial conditions
If you have any doubt related to this position, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org