We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join the engineering team and be responsible for specifying, requisitioning, designing and/or developing the solutions that integrate the system. These solutions range from robot modules and subsystems to accessories and hand tools that complete the system.
- Education: Technical or Higher Engineering, preferably specialising in mechanics.
- Languages: A high level of English is required and Basque will be an asset.
- Experience: Previous experience of 3 years in design, development and/or specification of machinery, capital goods or other types of products with a high technological component is required. Experience with design tools such as Solidworks or similar will be an asset. Likewise, knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, finite element calculation, etc. will be an asset.
We are looking for a person with initiative, creativity and curiosity for developing mechanical solutions, as well as other engineering disciplines (electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics) and with enthusiasm for developing their professional career in the technical field.
What we offer?
- Joining a cutting-edge technology startup offering disruptive medical solutions.
- Possibilities for professional development
- Interesting financial conditions
If you have any doubt related to this position, please send us an email to email@example.com