What we do
We offer spine surgeons a platform to get always predictable, optimal surgical outcomes while helping hospitals reduce their costs of surgery
“Overcome the effects of human limitations in surgery”
- We enjoy working in the limits of knowledge.
- We are attracted by diverse, varied and original ideas and that is why we work so strongly in building an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Diversity is good and necessary.
- We strongly leverage on external talent and innovation.
- We seek innovation not only in our products and services but also in our business model.
- We understand work as a way towards self-fulfillment rather than as an obligation.
Deneb receives the support of the European Commission through its H2020-SME Instrument Phase II grant program
The Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises of the European Commission (EASME) has granted Deneb the Phase II of…
Deneb Medical has been selected among 700 participants all over the world to participate in the 2018 Medtech Innovator Accelerator…
Deneb Medical was among the finalists in the medtech startup competition held in the MedTech Strategist Summit in Dublin on…
Deneb Medical's project has been supported by the European Commission through its SME Instrument program. This is a great opportunity…
Deneb Medical has secured financing from the Gipuzkoa Biosciences Foundation to further develop its business plan. This grant supports Deneb…
Deneb Medical performed on the 9th June the first InVivo craniotomy on a 2-month-old pig with its BoneCut CoBot. The…
Deneb Medical was awarded with financing from the Gipuzkoa Provincial Council to develop its business plan. This grant supports Deneb…
As part of its strategy Deneb Medical is always looking for brilliant individuals who thrive with new technological challenges and are willing to explore new paths in science, technology and business.
Does this describe you?
Then you’re of real interest to us. If your professional profile fits with any of our current vacancies, then please send us your CV together with a cover letter specifying the job reference you want to apply to.
If you are interested contact us
Current job opportunities: