We are looking for a Control and Automation Engineer to develop the real-time control system, automation and safety logics for Deneb Medical's surgical robot.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to put their talent, skills and experience to work in a young, high potential startup dedicated to improving people's lives.
The candidate will have a high degree of freedom to put their talents into practice while learning from experienced colleagues and integrating into a team currently composed of more than 15 people and with a strong network of external collaborations.
- Education: Higher Engineering or Degree and Master's Degree in Control and Automation, Electronics, Telecommunications, or similar.
- 5 years of experience developing real-time control systems in complex systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Matlab/Simulink.
- Skills in electronics and associated hardware (data acquisition cards, impedance matching, actuators, power supplies, etc).
- Handling of communication protocols and data exchange interfaces will be an asset.
- High level of English.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
What we offer?
- Joining a cutting-edge technology startup offering disruptive medical solutions.
- Professional development opportunities
- Interesting financial conditions
If you have any doubt related to this position, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org