We are looking for a Safety Engineer to lead the risk management and product safety process. His/her functions include the following:
- Lead the process of identifying risks associated with the product, taking into account its different subsystems and components.
- Evaluation of requirements and traceability to tests (PHA, FMEA).
- Preparation of safety studies.
- Project risk management, definition of actions to mitigate risks, SRACs and residual risks.
- Definition of action plan and constant communication with the different areas to execute the proposed actions.
- Preparation of the technical safety dossier (Safety Case, Validation & Verification Report).
- Education: Higher Engineering
- Languages: A high level of English is required and Basque will be an asset.
- Experience: A person with at least 3 years' experience in similar tasks is required. Used to analyse, define risks and propose improvement actions. Experience in sectors with strong safety requirements (railway, aeronautics, automotive, medical, etc.) will be a plus.
We are looking for a person with initiative, creativity and curiosity with decision-making and team management skills.
What we offer?
- Joining a cutting-edge technology startup offering disruptive medical solutions.
- Professional development opportunities
- Interesting financial conditions
If you have any doubt related to this position, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org